1. Google Search - Touch here to start a text search, or touch the microphone icon for a voice search.
2. Permanent Android apps shortcuts - Touch to open the shortcuts to popular apps.
3. Back button - Touch to return to the previous screen.
4. Home button - Touch to return to the home screen.
5. Recent apps button - Touch to show the list of recent apps, which you can touch to re-open or swipe up to close.
6. Status bar - The top section of the screen is the status bar, which displays important information like Wi-Fi signal strength, battery level and the time.
7. Notification panel - Pull down from the top of the screen to display any notifications.
8. Quick settings - Pull down to expand the quick settings menu to access important settings.
9. All apps - Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to display all the apps installed onto your tablet.