How to set up iCloud for my Apple iPhone 6
iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service. iCloud acts as a data syncing centre for email, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, notes, to-do lists, and other data.
1. Launch your web browser.
2. Enter www.icloud.com in the address bar.
3. Enter your Apple ID.
4. Enter your password.
5. Click the arrow to sign in.
6. The iCloud dashboard will appear. From here, you can view and manage your mail, contacts and calendar. You can also locate your iPhone and view and edit iWork documents.
7. Click the desired option (e.g. Reminders).
8. Your reminders will be displayed.