Unpair a Bluetooth device
1. From the lock screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access all apps.
3. Touch Settings.
4. Touch Connected devices.
5. Touch the settings icon on the selected Bluetooth device.
6. Touch DISCONNECT.
7. Touch FORGET DEVICE.
8. The Bluetooth device has now been unpaired.
9. To turn off Bluetooth, Touch Connection preferences
10. Touch Bluetooth.
11. Touch the on/off toggle to turn off Bluetooth.
12. Bluetooth has been been turned off. Touch home to return to the home screen.