Clear the cache on an app
Cached data on your tablet helps apps load faster by storing temporary files on your tablet. But cached data can fill up your tablet's storage. Clearing cache will delete all non-essential and multimedia from the selected app.
1. From the lock screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access all apps.
3. Touch Settings.
4. Touch Apps & notifications.
5. Touch SEE ALL ## APPS.
6. Scroll to and select the desired app (E.g., Chrome).
7. Touch Storage & cache.
8. Touch CLEAR CACHE.
9. The cache on the selected app has now been cleared. Touch home to return to the home screen.