How to restore my Apple iPhone 6S
- You can use iTunes to restore your Apple iPhone 6S from a previous backup.
Note: Restoring from backup is different from performing a full software restore. Restoring from backup restores the settings, data and other information saved in a previous backup. Performing a full software restore will delete the contents of your device and restore it to the original factory settings.
In this example, we use iTunes v18.104.22.168.
- 1. Ensure your Apple iPhone 6S is connected to iTunes.
- 2. On the computer, select your Apple iPhone 6S.
- 3. Select Restore Backup…
Note: iTunes will not offer this option if no backups have been performed.
- 4. Use the drop-down menu to select a backup, then select Restore.
- 5. Wait while the backup is restored.
- 6. Click OK.
- 7. Wait while the Apple iPhone 6S is synced.
- 8. The restoration is complete and the Apple iPhone 6S can be disconnected from the computer.