How to delete an email account from my Apple iPhone 6
- Remove unwanted email accounts from your Apple iPhone 6. The associated contacts, calendar and email messages will also be removed.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- 3. Touch the account you want to delete.
- 4. Touch Delete Account.
- 5. Touch Delete from My iPhone.
- 6. The email account has been removed.
- Note: Some email accounts can't be removed. The Apple iPhone 6 may not allow you to remove the main Apple ID for example.