How to update the software on my Apple iPhone 5S using iTunes
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Apple iPhone 5S for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update your phone using iTunes v22.214.171.124.
- 1. On your computer, start iTunes.
- 2. Connect the Apple iPhone 5S to iTunes on your computer using the USB cable.
- 3. iTunes will automatically search for software updates. If prompted about a newer software version, click Download and Update.
- 4. Click Next.
- 5. Click Agree.
- 6. iTunes will download the software update.
- 7. The software update will then be applied to your iPhone.
- 8. The iPhone has been successfully updated.