1. From the lock screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access all apps.
3. Touch Gmail.
4. Touch GOT IT.
5. Touch Add another email address.
6. Select the desired email type (E.g., Outlook, Hotmail and Live).
7. Touch Email, phone or Skype.
8. Enter the email address, then touch Next.
9. Enter the email password, then touch Sign in.
10. Touch the Don't show this again box.
11. Touch Yes.
12. Select the desired options, then touch NEXT.
13. Touch NEXT.
14. To swap to the new email account, touch the profile icon.
15. Select the new email account.
16. Emails for the new email account will now been displayed. You will be notified of any new emails every time the sync frequency passes.
To adjust the sync frequency, see the Change email syncing frequency topic.
17. Touch home to return to the home screen.