Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- You can connect a 2.5" and 3.5" external hard disk drives (hdd with external power supply) or USB memory stick to your TV.
- Certain types of USB devices (e.g. MP3 Players) or USB hard disk drives/memory sticks may not be compatible with your TV.
- Back up your files before making any connections to the TV, the manufacturer will not be responsible for any file damage or data loss.
- Do not repeatedly quickly plug and unplug the device, as this may cause physical damage to the USB player and USB device itself.
- If the USB device is not recognized, unplug the USB device and power off/on the TV set. Then plug the USB device in again.
- Depending on the file size and amount of files on your USB device, it may take some time for the USB browser to load. A message may be displayed on-screen when loading files from the USB device.
- If the option to format the USB device is available in the media browser, you may experience problems with the formatting process on a USB hard disk drive that has a 1TB (Tera Byte) or more file capacity.
- Do not unplug the USB device while playing a file, as it may cause a loss or corruption of data.