Create app folders on the home screen
- 1. From the lock screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- 2. Touch and press on the desired app for 1-2 seconds.
- 3. Drag the desired app over the app you want to create a folder with.
- 4. Lift your finger. A folder has been created containing the selected apps.
- 5. To add a folder name, touch the desired folder.
- 6. Touch Unnamed Folder.
- 7. Enter the desired folder name, then touch enter.
- 8. A name has now been created for the folder. Touch anywhere on the home screen to close the folder.