1. Volume buttons - Used to increase or decrease the volume.
2. ON/OFF button - Used to power on/off the tablet.
3. Micro-USB port - Used for connecting your tablet USB charging cable, also connecting devices like memory sticks, hard disk and SSD's.
4. Micro SD card slot - Insert a Micro SD card (Up to 64GB) to expand the tablets storage memory.
5. 3.5mm Headphone jack - Used to connect audio devices such as headphones or external speakers.
6. Front-facing camera - Used to take selfie photos.
7. Rear-facing camera - Used to take photos/videos.
8. Speaker - Used to hear audio from your tablet.
9. Wall charger and USB cable - Used to charge the tablet.